Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hi everyone!

I am going to Australia in less than a week! I am going during winter break from school and I’m couchsurfing the whole way! Check out the website, couchsurfing.com.

Let me introduce myself for those of you who don’t know me.

Marina Shiferman.

21 years old.

Fourth year at the UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA.

Born in Ukraine (yes I speak Russian too) but my family lives in Long Beach, California now.

Right before last summer I got into a car accident. My car flipped over 3 times on the freeway in California. I hurt my hand pretty bad. I needed stitches and pins holding my fingers straight, the list goes on. I had to live at home (with my parents) for the entire summer! My parents are great, but going from college and just turning 21 years old to being injured living at my parents house was a bit of a bummer. But don’t worry, I’m back at school and all healed. Except for a few minor scars.

So I need an adventure, a long stress releasing breath so to speak.

Oh, and I’m going by myself.

Just with myself to see friends that I haven’t met yet and do things a different way.

So I’m extending an invitation to you to come along with me. See my pictures and read my words and we will have the winter/summer of a lifetime.

Thanks for listening to me guys. I can’t wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment