Saturday, December 26, 2009


I dont know if you know this cuz i didnt but the day after christmas is boxing day here in australia and britain also, apparently. Im not sure what it means but we watched this cricket on TV and the australians loved it, as did I. Dave took us (becky and me) to his friends party. Im not sure how to explain it because i really dont feel like i am away in a different country. his friends are awesome, just like my friends. they are laid back and funny. anyway getting sidetracked.

today is my last day in pennant hills with David. Becky and I went on a walk around his neighborhood and took some pictures. just take a look at the beauty and the vibrance. today i will be staying in a hostel in the center of Sydney. They tell me its like dorms for travelers, but no RA's. PERFECT!

here are pictures of the stunning Pennant Hills in Sydney Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment