Thursday, January 14, 2010

i did it.


















“Why would you want to explore?

The best for you is a man who will provide for you.

You need a big house, shiny car, and stability.”

Aint that a bore.

Stay in school for 10 years so you can memorize pages of books.

Stay close to mommy and daddy. You wont even learn how to cook.

"Know what you’re getting into. Research it and be smart.

Give me the name, address and phone numbers before you depart."

The name is Australia. The address is Australia.

The phone number is wait for me to call you.

Keep complaining about your life.

You think I need to be mother and wife.

Don’t tell me that’s what I need to be.

That life does not appeal to me.

Don’t you dream of your feet in white sand?

Don’t you wonder what it looks like in places you can’t imagine?

You don’t even try to understand.

You are you. That’s more than fine.

But don’t ever try to change my mind.

“At least take a friend with you, your crazy for going alone.

If something happens to you, don’t call me, Ok?

How to you expect to do this with out me?

You don’t know what to do, you’re just a stupid girl.”

Being tied down is what pushed me to get away.

Don’t take this personal, I do love you.

But nothing will hold me back. I was made to stray.

Don’t tell me what to do, how to do it and what to say.

I will always do what I want. I wont have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment